k and the blue bridge (obviously not a morning person)
my jogging path
Im a stay at home wife...strange. Ky was at training today and ive had to figure out what to do with my time. I decided to go for a walk/jog along the Columbia and it was a beautiful day to do it. I think ill make this part of my daily routine. Were so thankful for this beautiful fall weather! God is so good!
Here are some photos from my jog this morning!
1 comment:
oh my goodness! how wonderful to hear from you and come visit your blog. I am all teary eyed, I miss you so! It's like getting a little touch of meems :)
So very happy for your new adventure.Can't wait to follow it.
I was just up in Oregon this summer!!
perhaps I need to make another trip up there.
Love to you both,
xo
julia
Post a Comment