Friday, October 17, 2008

girls just wanna have fun



classic "roomies" picture

the sweet JA

the spunky G

the darling J

the exotic M (from a distance)




somewhere around the farmers market saturday morning


the yummiest fresh cuisine (aside from KG any creation from the home of the D's.. its the best cookin in SB!!)

I have been thinking about my sweet, sweet girlfriends and missing them like crazy! this summer we spend the weekend in beautiful Santa Barbara (one of my fav places) on M's stomping ground. We wined & dined, basked in the sun, and enjoyed a lovely breakfast of french crepes. We are all in different places now from washington, cali, texas, and india but even miles apart the friendships are still dear and though we are all in different walks of life the most important strand in our lives stays the same...our love, service, and passion for the Lord.
So here is my shout out to M, JA, G, and J. I love you and miss you and know that though we are worlds apart I know that Gods hand is on you and i cant wait for GIRLS WEEKEND 09... seattle anyone?? xoxo
check out the pics of GIRLS WEEKEND SB 08

1 comment:

~j~ said...

oooh what a sweet walk down memory lane!! You girls are all so beautiful. I think a Seattle reunion needs to be put on the calendar for sure! Thx for sharing the pictures.
xo
julia