Happy thanksgivin!(as us johnsons pronounce it:) At the risk of my loved ones reading this, and seeing, before receiving..i am posting these cards that i made to send our family for thanksgiving. Were missing you all so much and we are sad to be away from loved ones (can you tell by our faces!!!) All our love and thanks for YOU today and always! What a great gift of FAMILY (this includes dear friends...j:) God has given us and we pray for you daily and thanks our Father for this incredible blessing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you two! Much love from the S.B. crew!!
xoxo
j
Ohh Katrin this is soooo great!!!! I love it, and you are doing a FANTASTIC JOB!!! =) Great talking with you last night...I miss you!!! And I think party planning is certainly in your near future!
Post a Comment